Dr. Uddhav Chaudhari
Primate Biology Laboratory
Phone : + (91-22) 24192008
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D., Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izzatnagar, Bareilly (Veterinary Immunology, 2008)
- M.V.Sc., Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izzatnagar, Bareilly (Veterinary Immunology, 2004)
Scientist ‘C’ National Institute for Research Reproductive Health, 2011 till date
Scientist ‘B’ National Institute for Research Reproductive Health, 2006 to 2011
- Mechanisms underlying the molecular pathogenesis of endometrial hyperplasia and cancer
- Effect of metformin on markers of endometrial receptivity
- Role of inflammatory molecules in endometrial repair during menstruation and abnormal uterine bleeding
Awards & Achievements
- Received Indian Council Agriculture Research (ICAR) JRF for pursuing M.V.Sc. in Vety. Immunology at Izatnagar.
- Received IVRI SRF and CSIR-JRF for pursuing PhD
- Nimbkar-Joshi S, Katkam RR, Kakar R, Singh P, Chaudhari UK, Manjramkar DD, Metkari SM, Kholkute SD, Puri CP, Sachdeva G. Proliferation and decidualization of endometrial stromal cells during embryo-attachment stage in bonnet monkeys (Macaca radiata). Cell Tissue Res. 2015 Feb 14.
- Jacob S, Nayak S, Fernandes G, Barai RS, Menon S, Chaudhari UK, Kholkute SD, Sachdeva G. Androgen receptor as a regulator of ZEB2 expression and its implications in epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in prostate cancer. Endocr Relat Cancer. 2014 May 8;21(3):473-86
- Chaudhari UK, Metkari SM, Sachdeva G, Katkam RR, Manjaramkar DD, Bandiwadekar AH, Mahajan A, Thakur MH, and Kholkute SD. Echography of cervix and uterus in the proliferative and secretory phases of menstrual cycle in bonnet monkey (Macaca radiata) J Am Assoc Lab Anim Sci. 2014;53(1):18-23.
- Bhutada S, Basak T, Savardekar L, Katkam RR, Jadhav G, Metkari SM, Chaudhari UK, Kumari D, Kholkute SD, Sengupta S, Sachdeva G. High mobility group box 1 (HMGB1) protein in human uterine fluid and its relevance in implantation. Hum Reprod. 2014 Jan 30.
- Bhagwat SR, Redij T, Phalnikar K, Nayak S, Iyer S, Gadkar S, Chaudhari U, Kholkute SD, Sachdeva G. Cell surfactomes of two endometrial epithelial cell lines that differ in their adhesiveness to embryonic cells. Mol Reprod Dev. 2014
- Chaudhari UK, Metkari SM, Sachdeva G, Katkam RR,Nimbkar-Joshi S, Manjaramkar DD, Mahajan A,Thakur MH, and Kholkute SD. Endometrial polyps associated with endometrial hyperplasia in an obese bonnet monkey (Macaca radiata): A case report. J Med Primatol. 2013 Dec;42(6):333-5
- Bhutada S, Katkam R, Nandedkar TD, Metkari S, Chaudhari U, Varghese S, Kholkute S, Sachdeva G. Uterine Secretome and its Modulation in Rat (Rattus norvegicus). Reproduction. 2013 Jun 14;146(1):13-26.
- Shruti Nimbkar-Joshi, R. R. Katkam, U Chaudhari, Sheeba Jacob, D. D. Manjramkar, S. M. Metkari, Indira Hinduja, V Mangoli, Sadhana Desai, S. D. Kholkute, C. P. Puri and Geetanjali Sachdeva. Endometrial epithelial cell modifications in response to embryonic signals in bonnet monkeys (Macaca radiata). J Histochem Cell Biol 2012, 138(2):289-304.
- Parmar, T., Nimbkar-Joshi, S., Katkam, R.R., Gadkar-Sable, S., Chaudhari, U., Manjramkar, D.D., Savardekar, L., Jacob, S., Puri, C.P. and Sachdeva, G. Differencial expression of calreticulin, a reticuloplasmin in primate endometrium. Hum Reprod 24 (2009) 2205.
- Arvind Kumar., S. Dandapat., U.K.Chaudhari., B.S. Anandakumar., and G.C. Ram (2009). Oral administration of PLG nanoparticles encapsulating outer membrane proteins of Salmonella gallinarum induces mucosal immunity in chickens. Indian journal of comparative microbiology, immunology and infectious diseases vol. 30, 2009 (2):79-84
Project Staff / PhD
Mr Imran, SRF, PhD
- Effect of metformin on hormonal, metabolic and endometrial profile in obese bonnet monkeys (2013-2017) (Funded by Science and Engineering Research Board)
- Development of a non-human primate model for endometrial hyperplasia (2012-2015) (Funded by Science and Engineering Research Board)
- Role of Receptor for Advanced Glycation End Product (RAGE) and its Ligand HMGB1 in Endometrial Physiology and Pathophysiology