Dr. Sadhana Gupta
- Ph.D , Biochemistry (Mumbai University,2008)
- M.Sc, Applied Biology (Mumbai University, 1999)
- B.Sc, Microbiology (Mumbai University, 1983)
2018 – till date: Scientist C, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), Mumbai.
2015 to 2018: Scientist ‘B’, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), Mumbai.
2012 to 2015: Scientist ‘B’, Clinical division, National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad.
2010 to 2012: Technical Officer, Molecular and Cellular Biology, NIRRH.
1994 to 2009: Research Assistant, Molecular Immunology division, NIRRH.
- Pre-clinical Evaluation and Development of Microbicides
- Vaginal Mucosal Innate Immunity
- Reproductive tract Infections/Sexually transmitted Infections
- Early Detection and Prevention of Cervical cancer
- Immune responses in HPV-associated Cervical cancer